Broken Chains

Broken Chains

Tuesday 22 July 2008

Which Blog name?

The amount of time it took me to find a name for my blog is ridiculous! I've changed it and changed it again for three days now, it's unbelievable! I wanted a name that would reflect me but I didn't want one too childish, or over the top! I went from Afro-natural, because I wanted to talk about afro hair, to Afro-Tresses, for the same reason. I considered Afro-Kinky, but decided against it because it's not original enough, then decided to call it Afro-Sheen! OMG how cheesy (no offence intended). Not only is it cheesy, but it is also a name of an afro hair care product, so for sure, I had to drop that name quick sharp (that and my younger brother laughed at my choice of name :( ) In fact he suggested Afro-Dyte, which I converted to Afro-Dytee (extra e) simply because it rhymes with me; hence 'Just Me, Afro-Dytee' was born! It also allows me to express my feelings about EVERYTHING not just afro hair!

I'm sure this has been an interesting read for you (or maybe not, lol), but I thought I'd share!

2 comments:

CCG said...

Good choice of name; a reflection of yourself.

SecretCrafter said...

Why thank you ccgroovy!