Broken Chains

Broken Chains

Monday 23 August 2010

SALT


OMG I saw the film SALT over the weekend and I have to say the downside of the film is that it is not long enough! As a world renowned film critic (let me clear my throat), I give the film a 10 out of 10 for 'watchability' and 'captivativeness'!
Phillip Noyce (director) and Angelina Jolie (if you ever read this post (yeah right! hehe)) I hope part 2 is coming soon!
I am not going to spoil it for those of you that haven't watched the film, but the plot summary written by SonyPictures is as follows:
As a CIA officer, Evelyn Salt swore an oath to duty, honor and country. Her loyalty will be tested when a defector accuses her of being a Russian spy. Salt goes on the run, using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative to elude capture. Salt's efforts to prove her innocence only serve to cast doubt on her motives, as the hunt to uncover the truth behind her identity continues and the question remains: "Who is Salt?"

No comments: